TIM Studio is running with responsible behaviour for the epidemiological situation. The health is the most important for us.
TIM Studio will run preparatory and advanced groups in 2021/2022. For our courses starting in the autumn, you can register by filling in the FORM. A motivational interview will be arranged after the application.
In case of a sufficient number of applicants the courses are also running in English.
About the studio in general
- TIM Studio offers a different kind of classes from the usual theatre for young people interested in the world of theatre.
- In group training sessions, our aim is to help studio members become more open and inclusive through theatre, while broadening their experience of the world.
- The aim and essence of working with the young people in the sessions is to help them get to know themselves better: to discover the depths of their souls and to draw out the hidden emotions that they can use both in their theatre careers and in their everyday lives.
- In the studio, we build on continuous development, action, collaboration and participation, with goals set by the group's activities in the process.
- The work in the studio takes place in small group sessions. Groups are designed so that members of these small communities can develop in similar ways, working closely together and interdependently, supporting each other's learning. The group members can become involved in interesting situations and life situations, in which they are forced to rethink their own limits and reassess their boundaries, while getting to know more and more about themselves and each other. Meeting and working together as a group helps to develop teamwork, the ability to listen to others and to become more open, honest and confident.
- Studio members will have the opportunity to participate in TIM Studio's theatre and film productions and projects, and to gain professional experience in the theatre and film process.
- TIM Studio is open to young people, whether beginners or experienced, who wish to develop themselves seriously, even while studying or working, through a series of training courses.
- Interviews with members of the studio can be FOUND BELOW. In addition to developing their acting talents, the sessions have helped former members of the studio to increase their self-confidence, broaden their world view and become more open-minded.
Scroll down for more details.
The courses are regularly attended by guest instructors who are renowned professionals and artists with theatrical and pedagogical experience. You can read about our previous guest instructors HERE.
There is a membership fee to attend the courses.
The monthly membership fee for preparatory groups is 25.000 HUF, which includes 16 lessons per month (one lesson per week).
The monthly membership fee for advanced groups is 35.000 HUF, which includes 24 lessons per month (two sessions per week).
The membership fee for all groups can be paid in monthly instalments as agreed with the group. In addition to the courses, members of the Studio can participate in other professional programmes of the TIM Studio (theatre visits, professional weekends, camps, etc.) free of charge or at a reduced rate.
How to apply
To apply, you need to fill in a form, which can be accessed via the LINK BELOW. In addition to the information required for the application, the form also contains questions about your motivation and experience.
The studio work will be preceded by a motivational interview where some exercises will be tried out.
Currently, applications are accepted for the following age groups:
- Young (preparatory and advanced) - mainly but not exclusively 15-17 years old
- Young adult (preparatory and advanced) - mainly, but not exclusively, aged 18-27
- Adult (preparatory and advanced) - mainly, but not exclusively, from the age of 28
We welcome applications by clicking on the LINK BELOW!
If you would like to join, are interested in studio work, or have any further questions, please contact Norbert Bencze art secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org or register using the link below and we will contact you with updates!
2021.05.18. Deszkavízió: Újra várja régi és új tagjait májustól a TIM Stúdió
2021.02.28. Sláger FM: Sláger Hétvége
2020.08.31. Deszkavízió: Ősztől új tanárokkal bővül a TIM Színistúdió csapata
2020.08.26. Színház Online: Fiatal művészek tanári szerepben: Szintet lép a TIM Színistúdió
2018.12.12. KultAgora: Önfeláldozó szerep a rendezés – interjú Tőzsér István Martinnal
2018.12.11. KultAgora: Egy spártai katona élete - színház a deszkák alatt, a függöny mögött, a zárás után
2018.10.18. Budavári Schönherz Stúdió: 2018. október 18.
2018.09.17. Színtézis: Azoknak, akik valóban alkotni szeretnének
2018.09.12. Kultúrpart: Fiatalos lendülettel indul újra a színistúdió
2018.08.31. Divatikon: A vörös függöny mögé invitál a színistúdió
2018.08.30. ELTE Online: Folytatódnak a TIM Színistúdió kurzusai
2017.08.01. Pesti Bölcsész Újság - 252. szám: Színistúdió túl a megszokott kereteken
2017.06.07. Kultúrpart: Vár a TIM!
2017.06.07. Kultúrpart Rádió: Tőzsér István Martinnal színistúdiójáról beszélgettünk
2017.05.29. ELTE Online: Bemutatjuk: TIM Production színistúdió
2017.04.01. Pesti Bölcsész Újság - 247. szám: Alkotás, önkifejezés, közösség – címlap interjú Tőzsér István Martinnal
2016.08.25. Gong Rádió: A TIM Production bemutatkozása